I doodled a cat persona for myself last summer and hadn't drawn her since I made her! I needed to rectify this. Her name is Posie and she's basically just another Saria clone with Snowshoe colours/markings.
I don't plan to do anything special with her, so I'm not even sure why she exists! I'm not good at having 'fursonas'..
Oh yeah, I also attempted a background for this picture, but wasn't happy with how it came out. It's rare for me to try stuff like that! I might as well share it here.

The tiled floor is based on the flooring in my Animal Crossing house at the moment! Hooray!
I also just realised Jim has now been sending me a letter every week for four years now! Here's a doodle to celebrate.
I have a box with over 200 letters from him. They're extremely special to me! Thank you, Jim!
Oh yeah, I also attempted a background for this picture, but wasn't happy with how it came out. It's rare for me to try stuff like that! I might as well share it here.

The tiled floor is based on the flooring in my Animal Crossing house at the moment! Hooray!
I also just realised Jim has now been sending me a letter every week for four years now! Here's a doodle to celebrate.
I have a box with over 200 letters from him. They're extremely special to me! Thank you, Jim!


Love that background and that character <3
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteI like it too!
ReplyDelete