Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Good Little Girl


Adventure Time is one of the few shows on TV that I find worth watching at all. I hated it initially because I didn't find the random humour as hilarious as everyone else, but it's grown on me over the years. Now it's one of my favourite cartoons!

Marceline is my favourite character, so I drew Fionna instead because oops.

(I think I should win an award for drawing characters in the stiffest, most boring poses ever.)

I'll admit, I didn't really care much about the episodes featuring Fionna until I heard this song. The demo is just as awesome! I haven't been able to stop listening. So amazing. There hasn't been a song on Adventure Time I haven't absolutely fallen in love with.


I'm really excited for the Simon and Marcy episode tomorrow! I love the relationship between Marceline and the Ice King. So much depth! I know I'll cry when I watch it because I'm a crybaby and everything makes me cry.

In other news, Jim and I have been saving up for our 3ds's. He's done a couple clay commissions to earn money and I'm so proud of him! We're going to earn the rest by doing collaborative commissions this week. I'm kinda excited! I enjoy inking and colouring his sketches. Here are a few collabs we've done in the past:





I hope we can get some customers!

1 comment:

  1. Someday I want to start watching all the episodes in chronological order because I have missed so many. Your finishing touches add such a lovely level of polish to the sketches!

    ReplyDelete